2.02.2014

(ceritanya) puitis

I have no time for love
I have no time for shit
I have no time for stupid things

If you love me, do it properly
If you love me, dont look like pathetic person
If you love me, watch out you may approach the wrong person

If I love someone, I wont insist to be his
If I love someone, I choose pretending than showing
If I love someone, let God decides it for me

If you hate me, do not talk behind
If you hate me, say it directly
If you hate me, then i dont care

If I hate you, i might change my behavior
If I hate you, i might blame on my self
If I hate you, there's maybe because I love you

*sampah. Hahaha. Pardon my random thought!


Posted via Blogaway

2 komentar:

Livia "Lily" Meilani mengatakan...

nisa kayanya lagi agak-agak melly-melly-marshmallow ya belakangan hihihihi

Anonim mengatakan...

Ah sweet banget sih kamu